Friday, March 6, 2015

Wheeler's Coffee Cafe, Penang



Damn I have not been updating my blog that frequently ever since I start schooling. :(
I apologize upon that as I have been so busy and sick due to work overload.
I haven't even got enough of sleep, sometimes I even fell asleep on the table.
It has been a tough experience but I believe I can cope with it!

So yea finally I got myself some time to update my blog!
and pardon me for this post was meant to share with you guys long time ago >.<

Wheeler's Coffee cafe,
One of the famous western restaurant in Penang Island.
Me and my Jing's gang got the chance to be there since we stayed across the street. ;)
This cafe is based with the most classic transport, bicycle, as the theme of the decoration. 
Fyi, bicycle is one of the popular transportation in Penang, as it's easier to travel in this hectic traffic city. 









For your information, this cute bear riding the small bicycle art work is by one of friend in my school. 
I was shocked that I finally found his art work hahaha..
Well done!

Another piece of art work from my another friend :)




Thanks to their hostility, we three got the chance to create a good memory here :)

So here comes the food! :D

Definitely love the culinary design!
The arrangment and the placement of food was one of the reason I love this restaurant. 

Look at it makes me hungry.... xD


Bolognese Special

Pepper Chicken

My favourite Expresso Chicken!
I have never thought that it can be a great combi of the coffee with the meat. 
One of the great exploration during the trip, I am a happy kid after that :D

Overall I would this is a great experience.
It was kinda crowded when we entered as it was lunch hour. 
However we didn't wait for too long until the food was served. 
We was happy especially when the food came in big portion, totally worth the price!
Happy Feast! :D


Wheeler's Cafe
Address: No. 67, Love Lane, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 9am to 10pm on weekdays, 9am to 12am on weekends. Closed on every Tuesday.
Contact Number: 604- 261 3570
FB page: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment